Right of withdrawal and complaints
– Pursuant to art. 54 of Legislative Decree 205/06, the consumer may exercise the right of withdrawal and return the product received, in compliance with the terms and conditions set out below.
– The consumer, who for whatever reason is not satisfied with the purchase made has the right to withdraw from the contract, within 14 days from the date on which he acquires physical possession of the property.
– If you wish to exercise the right of withdrawal, the consumer must make a request for return by sending an e-mail to email@example.com confirming their intention to withdraw. After which you should return the product by direct delivery or shipping via courier to GOMI-GO located at Via Pistoiese 255, 59100 Prato (PO) Italy.
The cost and method of returning products are at the expense of the customer. The items must be returned to GOMI-GO intact and in the same condition in which they were received, provided with the original packaging, including the strips with the data together with any other material that forms part of the package.
– In the case that all the conditions and obligations of the consumer foreseen in the previous points have been respected, GOMI-GO by Francesco Cupidi will refund the sale price of the item purchased by bank transfer to the account communicated by the consumer, within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the goods.
– The consumer who wishes to change colour of an item can place a new order. In case of returns as a result of an error on the part of the Company (incorrect product / colour, etc.) it is sufficient to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the invoice number / items to be returned and briefly outlining your request. In this case, the company will respond as soon as possible providing all the necessary information to correct the problem.