The products on the site www.gomi-go.it are sold by GOMI-GO by Francesco Cupidi, registered office in Via Corelli 16 – 59100 Prato – operational headquarters in via Pistoiese 255 – 59100 Prato.
Fiscal Code CPDFNC93A05G999T – VAT Number 02412400976 – N.REA 532980 / PO
For any information please contact us at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The general conditions of sale are governed by Italian law and in particular by art.50 and ss. of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206 “Consumer Code”, pursuant to which:
I) “online sales contract” means the distance contract between a professional, in this case GOMI-GO by Francesco Cupidi, through the online service www.gomi-go.it, and a consumer in the scope of a distance selling system through the exclusive use of Internet technology;
II) “professional” means the natural or legal person who acts in the exercise of his business or professional activity, or his intermediary;
III) “consumer” means the physical person of adult age acting for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity.
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
– All contracts will be concluded directly by accessing the website www.gomi-go.it, where the customer can conclude the contract for the purchase of the goods and / or desired product by carefully following the instructions and the procedures outlined.
– Access to and use of the site, as well as the purchase of any product and / or service on the site, are activities that presuppose the reading, understanding and acceptance of these Conditions.
– The general conditions of sale can be updated or modified at any time by GOMI-GO by Francesco Cupidi who will be responsible for communicating via the pages of the website. The customer takes responsibility for their printing and retaining.
– The customer, with the confirmation of his purchase order, unconditionally accepts and is obliged to observe, in his dealings with GOMI-GO by Francesco Cupidi, the general conditions of sale, including the payment terms illustrated below, declaring to have read and accepted all the information provided to him.
– No changes can be adopted and GOMI-GO by Francesco Cupidi does not consider itself bound by different general conditions if not listed in this section.
Prices and methods of purchase
– All sale prices of the products displayed and indicated on the website www.gomi-go.it for which they constitute an offer to the public pursuant to art. 1336 c.c., include VAT and any other sales tax.
– The total cost of shipping and transport will be clearly indicated and displayed before the order is completed.
– The purchase contract is completed through the compilation of and consent to the purchase, manifested through the “on line” registration, provided there is a successful completion of payment.
– The customer can pay for the goods ordered using the mandatory payment methods indicated on line at the time of purchase and no other form of payment will be accepted.
Shipping and delivery of products
– The Company endeavours to deliver the selected and ordered products, via its own trusted courier, direct to the customer at the address he has provided.
– The Company endeavours to process the order within 5 working days and in any case the purchased goods will be delivered within the terms set out in art. 54 of Legislative Decree 205/06, within 30 days from the day following that on which the consumer placed the order. No responsibility can be given to GOMI-GO by Francesco Cupidi for delay or non-delivery due to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances.
– The customer is required to verify, upon receipt, the conformity of the product delivered to him with the order placed; only after this verification, and except for the right of return / refund, the customer must sign the documents of receipt. By completing the registration procedure necessary to activate the process for the execution of this contract and the related additional communications, the consumer and / or customer authorizes GOMI-GO by Francesco Cupidi to communicate non-sensitive personal data (address, telephone number) to the trusted couriers used for the delivery of goods purchased to allow for the necessary delivery procedures.
Products available for sale
– The customer can purchase the products displayed in the e-catalogue prepared by GOMI-GO by Francesco Cupidi in the quantities offered in stock at the time of purchase.
In the event that the product purchased by the customer on www.gomi-go.it is no longer in stock and otherwise unavailable from the supplier within the terms set forth in art. 54 Legislative Decree 205/06, GOMI-GO by Francesco Cupidi commits (upon written communication pursuant to article 54 of Legislative Decree 205/06, paragraph II) to repay by bank transfer, as soon as possible (and in any case within 30 days) the costs paid.
– GOMI-GO by Francesco Cupidi assumes no responsibility for the inability to operate due to force majeure such as accidents, explosions, fires, strikes and / or lockouts, earthquakes, floods and other similar events that prevent, in all or in part, execution of the contract within the time agreed.
– GOMI-GO by Francesco Cupidi will not be liable to any party or third parties regarding damages, losses and costs incurred as a result of failure to execute the contract for the above-mentioned causes, the customer being entitled only to a reimbursement of the price paid.
– Similarly, GOMI-GO by Francesco Cupidi is not responsible for any fraudulent or illegal use, that may be made by third parties, of credit cards, cheques and other means of payment at the time of purchase. GOMI-GO by Francesco Cupidi in fact, at no time during the purchase process has access to the customers credit card number. This information, by means of a secure connection, is transmitted directly to the manager of the banking service.
Guarantees and methods of assistance
– Should any of the products received be flawed, the consumer is obliged to put their complaint in writing (via e-mail) describing the defect, within ten days of discovery, before the contract expires.
– To request replacement of an item, the consumer must make a specific complaint following the procedure indicated above and once acknowledged, GOMI-GO by Francesco Cupidi may authorise the return of the product for verification.
The risks related to the transport of goods are the responsibility of the sender. Shipments sent in “assigned port” will not be accepted unless previously agreed with the seller. In the event that the alleged fault is found, GOMI-GO by Francesco Cupidi will offer an agreed solution, in a reasonable time, as well as the crediting of the shipping costs. GOMI-GO by Francesco Cupidi reserves the right to charge the customer any costs incurred for the verification of the product and for the new shipment of the same, if it is intact and free of defects and faults, to the contrary of the customers declaration.
– The customer agrees and undertakes, once the on-line purchase procedure has been completed, to print and retain the general conditions, which, moreover, he will have already read and accepted as a necessary step in the purchase, as well as the specifications of the product purchased. This is in order to fully meet the conditions set forth in the art. 52 and 53 of Legislative Decree 205/06.
– It is strictly forbidden for a customer to enter false and/or fictitious data during the registration procedure necessary to activate him the process for the execution of this contract and the related additional communications; personal data, address, telephone number and e-mail must be exclusively the real personal data and not of third parties, or fictitious.
– It is expressly forbidden to enter data of third parties. GOMI-GO by Francesco Cupidi reserves the right to prosecute any violation and abuse, in the interest and for the protection of all consumers. GOMI-GO by Francesco Cupidi assumes no responsibility for the issue of incorrect tax documents due to errors in the data provided by the customer, himself being solely responsible for the correct entry.
– It is ABSOLUTELY forbidden for people under the age of 18 to place an “online” order.
.Express resolution clause
– GOMI-GO by Francesco Cupidi has the right to terminate the contract by giving simple communication to the consumer and / or customer with adequate and justified reasons; in this case the customer will be entitled exclusively to the refund of any sum already paid.
– The obligations assumed by the customer in the present conditions (CUSTOMERS OBLIGATIONS) as well as the guarantee of the successful completion of the payment made by the customer with the means specified in the PAYMENT CONDITIONS, are essential, so that, by express agreement, the non-fulfillment by the customer, of only one of these obligations will determine the termination of the right of the contract ex art. 1456 of the Civil Code, without the need for a judicial decision, without prejudice to the right of Francesco Cupidi for GOMI-GO to take legal action for compensation.
Jurisdiction and competent court
– Any litigation concerning the application, execution, interpretation and violation of purchase contracts stipulated “on line” through the website www.gomi-go.it is subject to Italian law; the present general conditions are reported to the norms foreseen by the Civil Code, as well as to the legislative decree 205/06.
– For any dispute between the parties regarding the contract, the court in whose district the customer is domiciled will be competent; for all other disputes the Court of Prato – Italy will have sole jurisdiction.